Electrical skill is currently very popular among young people, this associate degree is suitable for both male or female which last in two years. We provide at least 50 places every year. After graduate from this cause, the trainee should be capable of:
- Understanding general theory of electrical system and safety measure
- Design and install electrical system in specific project
- Diagnosis and fixed Air-conditioning and motors
- Calculating and installation of circuits.
Nowadays with the wider use of electricity and electronic devices in Cambodia, electricians are in demand. Students can work for electrical firms, in manufacturing, for the government or start their own business.
Working in these fields require practical knowledge of installation/repair/maintenance of electrical systems, electronic equipment, air conditioners, motors, solar power, etc. The work can be for companies, offices, shops, residential areas, public places, airports, etc.
Major activities during the course
The course covers both theory and practice. Practical work includes repairing electrical and electronic equipment, welding, design and installation of LED boards, etc. Students will have many assignments to complete and learn to research on the internet. They will get the chance to assist in providing electrical service on the campus or work from outside clients. All students have to do an internship in a company and write a thesis.
- Electrical Basic Technology, Electrical Theory
- Technical Drawing, Electrical Drawing, AutoCAD
- Electricity Measuring
- Electrical Welding
- Motor Control
- Lab and Transformer
- Electrical System Installation
- Air Conditioner
- Tools and Techniques
- Solar System
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Internet
- English Elementary and Pre-Intermediate
- Moral, Sport
The applicant must have finished grade 12 (either pass or fail)