Enjoy a peaceful, family friendly environment at Don Bosco Hotel School.
- Guests are required by law to register with proof of ID at the front desk upon arrival.
- No noise, drunkenness or disturbance after 10 pm.
- No smoking inside the room and public areas.
- No drinking inside the room.
- Prostitutes are not allowed in the hotel.
- Minors under 18 years of age must be accompanied by family or a Guardian.
- Guests must greet visitors in the lobby, restaurant or other public area. Visitors must NOT go directly to guest’s room. However a special case may be approved by hotel management.
- Do not rearrange the room or invite unregistered persons to stay in the room without prior approval.
- Do not bring: weapons, toxics, explosives, and inflammables into the hotel.
- No cooking in the rooms.
- No animal, bird or other pet to be kept on the premises, even temporarily, except properly trained dogs needed by blind, deaf or disabled persons.
- Leave the room key at the reception when leaving